We are currently engaged on the following projects:
- Business Advice Support – via our Business Advisors and a panel of Accountants, solicitors and bankers.
- International Trade: LABA’s Indo British Trade Council led by its Chief Executive Officer Baljit Singh.
- The European Centre for Asian Business Research led its Director by Christine De-Myers Robinson.
- LABA Legacy Fund: a Charity to support local individuals.
- LABA’s Media Hub – an initiative led by our Chairman to create a major British Asian Media Hub with media partners in the USA, India and the Middle East.
- LABA’s International Private Equity Fund – to be launched with PricewaterhouseCoopers, MHA MacIntyre Hudson Accountants, Browne Jacobson LLP solicitors and three Asian Private Equity Houses.
- The Food and Drink Enterprise Zone led by Priyesh Patel, LABA’s Vice President and Director of Cofresh Snack Foods Ltd.
- National Asian Business Association- LABA hosts NABA which is made of nine similar associations nationally supported by Santander Bank and Eversheds LLP., and Chaired by Uday Dholakia.